We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. With that said, we are glad to be open to see you for your next appointment. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• If you have been sick, coughing, or have had a fever above 100.4 within the past 48 hours, we kindly ask you to wait to schedule your new appointment, or reschedule your current appointment.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. Your temperature will be taken when you arrive, and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We ask that you wear a mask or face covering to your appointment, as a courtesy to other people you might encounter.
• New patients will be encouraged to fill out their forms online to help reduce time and interaction with touchpoints and staff.
• You have the option to wait in your car to be called in when your room is ready. We will notify you after you check-in by text or call.
• We also recommend you come to your appointment alone, but if you must be accompanied, we limit only one person come with you to the appointment unless more family members have appointments as well.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee, and so forth, this is to help remove common touchpoints.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• There will also be a need for more time between patients for sterilizing equipment and instruments, disinfecting the operatory room and chair, so your visit can be as sanitary as possible.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. There will be less chairs in the reception, which are spread out to maximize safe distance.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (407) 355-0608.
Dr. Maali and your Sand Lake Family Dental Team
We only recommend what’s best for you and your smile.
We’re proud to use modern technology and state-of-the-art materials.
You can find us in the heart of the
Get high-quality dentistry in a comfortable environment.
Our extended hours offer greater flexibility to busy patients.
A long-time resident of the Orlando area, Dr. Maali is proud to serve the dental needs of his community each and every day through dedicated, personalized care. He always takes the time to spend plenty of one-on-one time with his patients, and he’ll help you determine the treatment plan that fits your needs and budget best – no overblown sales pitches. For this reason, Dr. Maali was voted one of Orlando's top dentists for the past 7 years. Whether you’re interested in rebuilding teeth or transforming the cosmetic appearance of your smile, he looks forward to providing you with the experienced support you deserve.Meet Dr. Maali
“Absolutely amazing! The entire staff was pleasantly wonderful and understanding!”
Issara S., Orlando, FL
“Dr. Maali and his staff are so kind and professional. Almost no wait and he is very gentle. They make you feel special and no upselling of services.”
Michele M., Dr. Phillips, FL
“Dr. Maali and his staff are excellent! I started going to his office late in 2014 and am very impressed. He is the best dentist in the Dr. Phillips area.”
Jake L., Tangelo Park, FL
At Sand Lake Dental, Dr. Maali is happy to offer a wide variety of cosmetic services that can create dazzling, long-term improvements and erase the frustrating flaws you’ve struggled with for so long. Porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, metal-free restorative work, and much more is available – all you have to do is contact us today and schedule your first consultation! Ask us about previewing your smile digitally before treatment even begins with our SNAP® cosmetic dental imaging software.Our Cosmetic Options
All too often, older patients find themselves settling for misaligned teeth and noticeable gaps in their smile – after all, it’s too late to wear traditional braces, right? Thankfully, there’s another orthodontic option available today that’s cosmetically friendly and beautifully effective: Invisalign. Invisalign treatment does away with the old “bracket and wire” model, replacing it with clear, removable aligners that fit comfortably and have a very subtle appearance.Discover Invisalign®
When a patient injures or loses a natural tooth, restoration is necessary to help them maintain their quality of life. That’s where Dr. Maali comes in! He offers several high-quality treatment options that can be personalized to fit a wide range of needs. For instance, crowns can successfully rebuild dental structure that’s cracked, badly decayed, or cosmetically imperfect while protecting what remains of the natural tooth, and dental bridges are designed to replace missing consecutive teeth in a fixed, reliable fashion.About Crowns & Bridges All Restorative Options
Tooth loss can be a devastating event, but our team is here to help you ensure that it’s not permanent. Dr. Maali can rebuild the appearance and function of your natural smile seamlessly with the state-of-the-art power of dental implants! Unlike traditional replacements, implants are designed to rebuild the entire natural tooth, which restores your health as well as your self-confidence. Better yet, their longevity is truly unmatched – many patients are able to enjoy their new teeth for the rest of their lives.Discover Dental Implants
Helping patients of all ages achieve and maintain excellent oral health is an important goal for our team, which is why you and all your loved ones are always welcome here at Sand Lake Dental. Comprehensive checkups, refreshing cleanings, and many other preventive services are available to help smiles at every stage of life stay strong and well-protected, as well as stop potential dental problems like decay and gum disease in their tracks early on.Our Preventive Services
We enjoy being able to make the payment process as simple as possible for our valued patients. Sand Lake Dental is in-network with many major insurance plans, and low-interest payment plans through CareCredit are available as well for headache-free budgeting.
Not having dental insurance shouldn’t keep you from pursuing the healthier, happier smile of your dreams. With the help of our discount plan, patients can enjoy free diagnostic care and significant savings for virtually all services, all for a simple yearly fee.
|Restorative / Endodontic / Periodontal / Oral Surgery||25%|
|Implant Services / Orthodontics / Cosmetics||10%|
Dr. Maali is proud to serve the dental health needs of his local community here in the heart of Dr. Phillips! Our whole team regularly donates time and money in order to support our neighbors and make this area an even better place to live in. For instance, Dr. Maali volunteers with the Orange County Research Clinic on a routine basis, providing needed dental care to underserved populations. If you have a good cause that could use some support, feel free to let us know!Get Involved with Us