Teeth Whitening Orlando Smiles About
Want to make a great first impression? Then first think about your smile. Research shows that people with white, bright, and attractive smiles go further socially and professionally. With the inevitable progress of time, however, your naturally white teeth may become stained and discolored. The cosmetic solution is teeth whitening with the powerful and effective Zoom! teeth whitening system. Cosmetic dentist Dr. Maali and our dedicated staff at Sand Lake Dental are ready to help you erase years of stains so you can have a smile that is several shades whiter.
First, let’s consider what may have caused your teeth to darken. There are several contributing factors, including:
- Richly colored foods and beverages, such as that morning coffee, tea, cola, berries, tomatoes, and chocolate
- Certain antibiotics, such as tetracycline, and chemotherapy treatments
- Smoking and chewing tobacco, which both contain nicotine (a staining agent that penetrates your tooth’s enamel)
- Teeth grinding and clenching that darken the biting surfaces of your teeth
- Traumatic injuries that darken a tooth or cause cracks that hide stain-causing food particles and debris
- The unavoidable aging process
With Zoom! Whitening, Smiles are Rescued!
Zoom! in-office whitening treatment will take your smile from drab to fab in just one office visit. Now, we know what you’re thinking: what about all of those over-the-counter brands of teeth whitening? The fact of the matter is you never know how long those have been sitting on the shelf. With Zoom! teeth whitening, you can be certain you are receiving full-strength bleaching gel that is professionally applied.
Zoom! Whitening Treatment Process
At Sand Lake Dental, the road to a whiter smile is really quite short. Once you’re comfortably seated in the exam chair wearing protective eyewear, we’ll get to work making your smile brighter. After your teeth are cleaned and polished, we protect your delicate gum tissue with a rubberized dam. Then, we apply the proprietary Zoom! whitening gel. A concentrated laser is focused on your teeth to activate and speed the bleaching agents in the gel. If necessary, we can reapply the gel a second or third time to achieve the best results possible. At the end of your Zoom! whitening appointment, the smile you see in the mirror will make quite an impression on you!